1. Data Controller. AES TAMUIN DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, S. DE R.L de C.V. (“AES TDS” or “Data Controller”) is the Data Controller of the collection, use and protection of your Personal Data on the basis of the Federal Law for the protection of Personal Data in the possession of private parties (the “Law”) and other applicable regulations. Likewise, AES TDS makes of your knowledge that its affiliates, subsidiaries and related parties can eventually intervene on the treatment of your Personal Data.
2. Domicile. AES TDS has its domicile at Torre Optima I, Av. Paseo de las Palmas 405 - 6to floor. Col. Lomas de Chapultepec, Miguel Hidalgo, 11000, Mexico City, Mexico. The aforementioned domicile shall also be considered as the domicile of Data Controller´s related parties.
AES TDS will not process personal sensitive information..
3. Personal Data to collect. To fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice, AES TDS will obtain and process the following Personal Data: i) name or corporate name, ii) identification, iii) telephone number, iv) electronic email, v) employment and academic data, vi) subcontractor´s data, vii) tax or business domicile, viii) business data.
4. Purposes. AES TDS will process your personal information for the following purposes:
A) Primary Purposes:
- Provide you with purchased products or products you are interested to acquire;
- Commercialize other products and/or services offered by any other company belonging to the same group of AES TDS, either individually or in collaboration with such third companies;
- Manage product returns;
- Contact you to follow up on the product required;
- Conduct investigations regarding your complaints and claims;
- Conduct credit investigations;
- To bill you and conduct collection processes;
- Keep a record of your purchases;
- Comply with governmental authorities’ requirements made to AES TDS, its affiliates and/or subsidiaries;
- Update records and programs within AES TDS systems, its affiliates and/or subsidiaries;
- Update AES TDS databases;
- For statistical purposes.
B) Secondary Purposes:
- Provide you with information regarding new products, services, deals and/or offers according to your interests, both from AES TDS and/or its affiliates and/or its subsidiaries, and other brands, including sending you communications through emails, phone calls, text messages, as well as any other physical and/or electronic media.
If you do not want your Personal Data to be processed for any or all the previously mentioned secondary purposes, please let us know by contacting us to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Transfers of personal data. AES TDS may transfer, without needing your consent, your necessary personal information to our affiliates and/or subsidiaries, which operate under the same privacy policies as AES TDS, which comply with all applicable laws, for the purposes mentioned in this Privacy Notice. AES TDS may also transfer, without needing your consent, your necessary Personal Data to competent authorities when required by the Law.
6. Means for exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, objection or revoking consent (ARCO Rights). You, or your legal representative, may exercise any of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition (hereinafter, "ARCO Rights") and revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data, for which you must personally, or through your legal representative, (i) go to the following address: Torre Optima I, Av. Paseo de las Palmas 405 - 6to floor. Col. Lomas de Chapultepec, Miguel Hidalgo, 11000, Mexico City, Mexico, in order to request a form to exercise your ARCO Rights or (ii) send an email to email@example.com requesting the format to exercise your ARCO Rights and resend it duly completed to the same email address, or send such format by courier or mail it to the address stated above. All requests must have attached the following documentation:
- Copy of a valid ID (Credential issued by the National Electoral Institute, passport, military ID or professional license). In case of non-Mexican residents, only a copy of a valid passport will be accepted.
- In cases where a legal representative exercise your rights, in addition to show a valid ID of both you and your legal representative, you must prove the proper legal representation by the corresponding Power of Attorney.
- The answer to your request will be given within a maximum of twenty days counted from the date of receipt of the request, of the determination made. The aforementioned time period may be extended a single time by a period of equal length.
The resolution adopted by AES TDS will be notified to you through the options you choose, which are established in the aforementioned form.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you make a new application concerning the same matter in less than (12) twelve months after the above shall have been resolved, shipping costs, reproduction, and certification documents shall not be greater than (3) three days of general minimum wage in Mexico City; unless there are substantial changes to this Privacy Notice.
For any questions or clarification regarding this process, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. How to limit the use or disclosure of your personal information. You may limit the use and/or disclosure of your Personal Data by any of the means set forth in section number 6, "Means for exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, objection or revoking consent (ARCO Rights)." Should your application comply with the Law requirements, we will proceed to include you in our “Exclusion List”.
8. Changes to this Privacy Notice. AES TDS reserves the right to modify or update this Privacy Notice at any time, either because of legislative and administrative requirements, or due to changes to AES TDS internal policies. These changes may be consulted on the website http://www.aesmex.com/ in the corresponding menu to the Privacy Notice.
Date of last update: February 2021
 As defined by Article 3 of the Law: Sensitive personal data: Personal data touching on the most private areas of the data owner’s life, or whose misuse might lead to discrimination or involve a serious risk for said data owner. In particular, sensitive data is considered that which may reveal items such as racial or ethnical origin, present and future health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union membership, political views, and sexual preference.