Our partners help us shine
Recognizing our proudest moments throughout the years
We’re proud of how we work together to be a leader in innovation, culture, ethics and strategy to accelerate the future of energy. Learn more about the bright spots we’re celebrating.
- Recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the seventh year in a row.
- Being recognized for our people being our energy, AES named to the Fast Company List of the Best Workplaces for Innovators.
- AES México is named as one of the Best Companies for Young Professionals in the country by Employers for Youth EFY.
- Received the Great Place to Work certification for the five year in a row.
- Recognized as Socially Responsible Company (ESR), by CEMEFI for the eight year in a row.
- Ranked in The 500 most important companies in Mexico 2020 by Expansion Magazine.
- Recognized as one of The 21 most inclusive companies in Mexico and one of The 20 companies with the greatest advances in the SDGs by Empresas Verdes Magazine.
- Ranked in The 1000 most important companies in Mexico 2020 by Mundo Ejecutivo Magazine.
- Won the Edison Electric Institute’s Edison Award for helping Hawai’i achieve its clean energy objectives with the world’s largest solar PV Peaker plant and energy storage facility.
- Given the S&P Global Rising Star Award for our joint venture with Siemens, Fluence.
- Eólica Mesa La Paz was awarded the Latin America Deal of the Year, by IJGlobal, for its innovative financing approach.
- Won second place for Operations and Safety Organization and the Global Drone Program team selected as a finalist in Technology Innovation among the AUVSI XCELLENCE Awards.
- AES México receives the ISO 55001 Asset Management certification, being the first power producer company in Mexico to get certified.
- Received Edison Electric Institute’s Edison Award for its international development and deployment of Advancion® 4 technology.
- AES México achieves the Great Place to Work certification for the first time.
- Recognized as a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute for the first time.
- Named to the Latin Trade 500.
- Received a Top Workplaces distinction from the Washington Post.
- Honored with Outstanding Industry Award from the Energy Storage Association.
- Awarded the Edison Electric Institute’s International Edison Award for the company's long-term commitment to improving the electricity sector and the overall economy and social well-being in Cameroon.
- Received Edison Electric Institute’s International Edison Award for its Angamos project.
- Awarded Renewable Energy World’s Excellence in Renewable Energy Award for Wind Project of the Year for the Laurel Mountain facility in West Virginia.
- AES México achieves for the first time the distinction of Socially Responsible Company (ESR), by CEMEFI.
- Received Edison Electric Institute’s International Edison Award for its world class turnaround of the Masinloc facility in the Philippines.
- Recognized with Project Finance International’s Power Deal of the Year for the Asia Pacific for the AES Mong Duong facility in Vietnam.
- Received the National Industry Prize for Environmental Management in Andes.
- Named to the Washington Post’s Post 200 list
- Received Project Finance International’s Power Deal of the Year Award for the Angamos project in Chile
- Received Infrastructure Journal’s Power Deal of the Year Award
- Awarded wtih our first Edison Electric Institute’s International Award for developing a ground breaking knowledge management process to improve performance across Latin America
- Received LATAM Power Deal of the Year Award for its Nueva Ventanas project in Chile
- Received EMEA Power Deal of the Year Award